takin off ur bra at the end of the day
when old ladies are homophobic but have lesbian haircuts
what the fuck is a lesbian haircut??
I’m coming home
I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming
Awesome protests erupted in my school today. Our student council planned a “fun” game for valentines day. They handed out paper hearts to every girl at the beginning of the day. Only the girls. If a girl speaks to a guy through the duration of the day, she has to give him her heart. Guys get five raffle tickets for every heart they collect. Girls cannot collect hearts, they only have one to give away, and guys do not have to give away anything. A gay male asked for a heart to give away to participate and was told no.
Some girls have taken this as an invitation to say things such as, quoted from twitter, “keeping the whores from talking today haha.” And boasting about “keeping their heart and not being a whore.” This has turned into an excuse to shame each other for talking to guys. And for what? A valentines game?
Rather than writing their names on the hearts and giving them away, many girls have written notes of protest on the paper hearts and are wearing them proudly as they associate with whoever they please and refuse to give the heart away.
Proud of some of the people in my school today.
males are rewarded for collecting female “hearts” and are encouraged to collect as many as they possibly can, but females are only allowed to have one heart to give away, and when they give it away they’re not allowed to play anymore
the correlation of “hearts” to how virginity/sex is treated in society is kind of eerie and definitely sexist
This is a really big deal! My elementary had us do this for Valentine’s Day one year. Girls were given a prize if they kept theirs, boys were given a prize if they got one. The boys would harass us - verbally, getting into our personal space, or pulling our hair - until we told them to stop and then they would get to take the heart. A lot of us were pretty mad about it at the time, and now that I see the implications of it, I’m even angrier.
ALL THIS COMMENTARY AND ALSO SOMEONE GIVE THESE KIDS A METAL
so i hear you are into bandage ;)
lets get freaky
fuck you guys im hilarious
#THX4SUPPORT: A Twitter-Based Recovery Support Event
Thanksgiving is coming. And while for many of us, that means the excitement of friends, family, and food, for many others, Thanksgiving comes with it a lot of stress, fear, and anxiety.
But you’re not alone.
And this Thanksgiving, we want to make sure that you get the support, resources, and community that you need.
This Thanksgiving, use the hash tag #thx4support on Twitter to:
- Reach our team of eating disorder, recovery, and body image activists for one-on-one support or inspiration
- Find awesome articles, videos, and resources being tweeted out by organizations and activists
- Make new friends by finding people across the country struggling with the same issues. Start a support network!
The following people will be on hand to talk you through any feelings of negativity that you experience:
- Melissa A Fabello, Body Image Activist: @fyeahmfabello
- Wagatwe Wanjuki, Writer and Activist: @wagatewe
- Arielle Lee Bair, Recovery Blogger: @arielleleebair
- Kat Lazo, Media Literacy Advocate: @theekatsmeoww
- Matt Wetsel, Survivor Turned Activist: @tiledsarenomore
- Bevin Branlandingham, Body Liberation Activist: @queerfatfemme
Use the hash tag #thx4support or tweet us directly.
Are you an organization who wants in on the action?
- Use #thx4support to tweet out related articles and resources!
- Let your followers know that this support is available. Share this graphic!
- If you have capacity, join in on giving support to people using the hash tag.
And what can individuals do?
- Follow #thx4support and send inspiration to those in need!
- Tweet out your favorite resources using #thx4support.
- Let us know what kinds of ideas and questions you have by tweeting us!
Because we believe that recovery is possible. And we know that support can help.
REBLOG TO GET THE WORD OUT.
Struggling? The National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) can help. Call toll-free 1.800.931.2237.
this is amazing.
this is just so stinkin cute.
(source: Oh Joy Sex Toy)
"aw your underpants are so cute today *turns off light*… wait… what’re they doing?? OH MY GAWD"
Oh my god.
It’s full of stars!
Space Undies: When Your Ass is Out of This World.
Would you like to boldly go where no man has gone before?
I NEED DIS
fellow bay area peeps! i'll be giving my Best Sex Ever program at UC Berkeley this Saturday. Krutch Theatre @ 7:30PM (at the front of Clark Kerr). free! open to the public! come get your sex+ jam on. doors open at 7. SEE YOU THEREEEEeeeeeee
liking someone who is already in a relationship